- Wine tasting tour
- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover one oldest country in the world – Georgia.
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia has a unique and ancient cultural heritage.
- Georgia is famed for traditions of hospitality and cuisine.
Immerse yourself in culture by traveling through cities of Georgia. This tour will take you on adventures you will never forget. You will see the best of Tbilisi, Signagi, Kutaisi, and Batumi. While experiencing the history don’t forget to enjoy the amazing cuisine… Meet new people, try new things, and truly experience Georgian city life!
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN TBILISI / TBILISI NIGHT
Day 2: FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF TBILISI / NIGHT IN TBILISI
Day 3: TBILISI ANANURI – STEFANTSMINDA - TBILISI / OVERNIGHT TBILISI
Day 4: TBILISI SIGHNAGHI - BODBE - TBILISI / NIGHT IN TBILISI
Day 5: TBILISI - KUTAISI, THROUGH MTSKHETA AND GORI / NIGHT IN KUTAISI
Day 6: KUTAISI - BATUMI / NIGHT IN BATUMI
Day 7: FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF BATUMI / NIGHT IN BATUMI
Day 8: BATUMI TO TBILISI
- Twin room accommodation at Astoria Tbilisi Hotel, Tskaltubo Plaza, Old Town Batumi
- Comfortable A/C minibus
- Entrance fees in museums and bottle of mineral water without gas per person per day
- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tour in Georgia 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tour in Georgia 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tour in Georgia 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.