- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kick back on Costa Rica's pristine beaches.
- Visit a local family to learn to make tortillas.
- Spot nature in a dense cloud forest.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Manuel Antonio National Park.
Nothing brings learning to life like real-world experience. This week-long trip’s engaging lesson plan gives kids an education in biology and ecology that can never be found in a textbook. Here, spend the days (and nights!) studying the flora and fauna that inhabit the cloud forest and Manuel Antonio National Park. Elsewhere, get in touch with the land by rappelling, rafting, swimming, horseback-riding, and even surfing all over it. Science + gym? You do the math.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna
Day 3: La Fortuna
Day 4: La Fortuna/Monteverde
Day 5: Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde/Manuel Antonio
Day 7: Manuel Antonio
Day 8: Manuel Antonio/San José
Day 9: San José
- Hotels (8 nts).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD380-495 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, boat, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Tortilla Making and Local Lunch, La Fortuna
- Your Hands-On Moment: Stand Up Paddle (Lesson and Tour), Arenal
- Your Hands-On Moment: Kayak Lake Arenal, La Fortuna
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Discover Moment: Manuel Antonio
- Arrival transfer
- Kayaking and paddle-boarding in La Fortuna
- Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde)
- Guided hike in Manuel Antonio NP
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Family Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 62 today.
- Save US$ 41+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Family Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Family Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Family Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 6 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : FamilyTrips built for adventurers of all ages with age-appropriate activities and hotels that know families.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.