Costa Rica Adventure
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Local culture
- Hot springs
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Self-guided
- Tour Code BM-37266
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Just think; lush green jungles, volcanic hot springs, breathtaking waterfalls, a diverse range of wildlife, and more adventure activities then you can count. Costa Rica not only boasts the title of the world’s most diverse eco-system but also has gained a reputation as one of the adventurous capitals of the world! Starting in San Jose you’ll meet your new travel buddies before heading to experience life of locals in the rural village of Coope San Juan. Explore the volcanic hot springs in La Fortuna, and get up close and personal to wildlife on a night safari in Monteverde. Witness breathtaking views ziplining through the canopy of the cloud forest, and unwind in a sunset yoga class in Santa Teresa. An incredible experience of what Costa Rica has to offer!
Day 1: Arrival Day
Day 2: Bike Ride & Local Cooking
Day 3: Hot Springs & Waterfalls
Day 4: Free Day
Day 5: Travel to Monteverde and Night Safari
Day 6: Ziplining
Day 7: Santa Teresa
Day 8: Beach Day & Yoga Class
Day 9: Waterfalls & Cabuya Island
Day 10: Chilled Checkout
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Local Homestay, Bike ride in rural Costa Rica, Night Safari, Zip-lining in a cloud forest, El Salto Swimming Hole, Volcanic Hot Springs, Yoga class, Beach day, Waterfalls in Montezuma, Beach day trip in Montezuma
- Any international flights to San Jose and from Santa Teresa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 June 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 June 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.
Are credit cards accepted in Costa Rica?
American Express, Visa, and MasterCard have commonly accepted forms of payment in Costa Rica, especially when paying for tours, shuttle services, hotels, attractions, and other services. However, it is always a good idea to carry some cash to pay for taxi rides, meals, and other minor transactions. You will also need cash when visiting remote locations.
Do I need to visa to travel to Costa Rica?
Not everyone wishing to visit Costa Rica requires a visa. Depending on your place of residency, nationality, and length of stay, the criteria may vary. Americans, for instance, can enter Costa Rica without a visa and are allowed to stay for up to 90 days. To confirm any entrance requirements, inquire with the relevant embassy ahead of time.
Do people in Costa Rica speak English?
English is common only in tourist-friendly places in Costa Rica. Otherwise, Spanish is the official and most widely spoken language in the country. Learning a few common Spanish words and phrases might be helpful while speaking with locals. The locals also speak Creole and a few Indian languages.
What is the best month to visit Costa Rica?
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April. The weather during the dry season is amazing enough to relax on the beach and trek through the forests. Those enthusiastic about exploring the lush rain forests and participating in water sports, May to November is the best time to visit Costa Rica.
How many days should I spend in Costa Rica?
A three- to five-day Costa Rica itinerary is more than enough to cover all the major highlights of the country. Anywhere between 10 days and two weeks in Costa Rica will give you enough time to explore and experience everything the country has to offer.