- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Self-guided
- Tour Code BM-37273
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Picture this: stunning hidden beaches, lush jungles, colourful cobblestoned cities, and a hybrid of old and new culture all in one incredible 10-day group trip! Immerse yourself in Medellin’s notorious history, wandering through streets laced with colourful art and travel the famous escalators into Comuna 13. Take in Colombia’s natural beauty from the top of El Penol Rock, get your coffee fix at a local coffee farm while learning about the coffee industry. Swap the city life and head deep into the jungle in search of Minca waterfall, surrounded by unique wildlife and immense mountains! Make a splash island hopping and riding the waves of the Caribbean - a water babies’ paradise. Cap off your adventure taking in the colonial architecture of Cartagena Old Town over a sunset cocktail.
Day 1: Airport Pick Up
Day 2: Medellín
Day 3: Medellín
Day 4: Medellín/Santa Marta
Day 5: Santa Marta
Day 6: Buritaca
Day 7: Buritaca
Day 8: Buritaca/Cartagena
Day 9: :
Day 10: Isla de Sucre
Day 11: Isla de Sucre/Cartagena
Day 12: Check Out
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Medellin City Tour, Comuna 13 Street Art, Climb El Peñol Rock, Flight to Santa Marta, Guatapé & Local Coffee Farm, Minca Waterfalls & Viewpoints, Casa Elemento, Transfer to Viajero Tayrona, Surf Lesson, Transfer to Private Island, Isla Roots Private Island Getaway, Island Hopping Adventure, Cartagena Old Town
- Any international flights to Medellin and from Cartagena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombia Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.
How many days should I spend in Colombia?
If you are wondering how many days to spend in Colombia, given the size and beauty of the country, we recommend at least 10 days to hit up all the main spots, and get a real feel for Colombia’s unique vibe.
When should you visit Colombia?
Realistically, there is no bad time to visit Colombia, but December to May is a great time when the country’s greenery comes to life. For more information, you can check out our article on the best time to visit Colombia.
Is a week enough in Colombia?
Honestly, a week in Colombia is not really enough, but if you only have a week, we recommend that you focus your itinerary in only one region. Five days in Bogota or Medellin can be great.
- Is Colombia friendly to tourists?
- Can I use my credit card in Colombia?