- Walking tour
- Active and outdoor
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- San Francisco Explore the city highlights including the Golden Gate Bridge
- Yosemite National Park Fabulous scenery of the world's first protected area
- Bryce Canyon Discover the remarkable multicoloured landscape of the ancient rock formations
- Monument Valley Visit the iconic and majestic vistas of Monument Valley and the surrounding Navajo Lands
The American dream comes alive in this southwest corner of the USA, as epic landscapes follow one after the other. From staring down into the depths of the Grand Canyon to being on top of the world looking over Yosemite National Park, each day on this trip brings mindblowing scenery. If two-weeks aren't enough, longer itineraries are available that include the ancient cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde, and watching the sun set over Arches National Park. San Francisco - Explore the Golden Gate Bridge and the hippy Haight Ashbury district National Parks - Hike in Bryce, Zion and the Grand Canyon; explore the unique landscapes of Capitol Reef and Yosemite Las Vegas - End the trip in America's surreal and extravagant playground
Day 1 : Join tour in San Francisco
Day 2 : Sightseeing tour including the Golden Gate Bridge, free afternoon
Day 3 : Transfer to Yosemite National Park, walks in the park
Day 4 : Explore Yosemite National Park on foot
Day 5 : Travel to Bakersfield via Mariposa Grove
Day 6 : Journey through Death Valley to Las Vegas
Day 7 : Head to Zion National Park, afternoon to explore
Day 8 : Walk on the trails of Zion National Park
Day 9 : Early morning at Sunrise Point; continue to Capitol Reef National Park
Day 10 : Hikes in Arches National Park
Day 11 : Drive to Monument Valley, optional jeep tour with the Navajo
Day 12 : Head to the Grand Canyon with sunset at Yavapai Point
Day 13 : Free day at the Grand Canyon
Day 14 : Drive to Las Vegas via Route 66
Day 15 : Trip ends Las Vegas
- Hotel Whitcomb (2 nights)
- Mariposa Lodge (2 nights)
- Four Points by Sheraton (1 night)
- Stratosphere Hotel (1 night)
- La Quinta Inn - Springdale (1 night)
- Bryce View Lodge (1 night)
- Moab Rustic Inn (2 nights)
- Motel 6 (1 night)
- Red Feather Lodge (2 nights)
- La Quinta Inn - Las Vegas (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver
- Any international flights to San Francisco and from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western USA National Parks Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 149+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western USA National Parks Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Western USA National Parks Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western USA National Parks Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.