Looking for available travel experts
6 Trips by Sakura LtdGuram Rcheulishvili 1, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Visit Mtskheta, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery (UNESCO sites).
- Visit Chateau Mukhrani (founded in 1880) and taste local unique wines.
- Explore Ananuri Complex, Gudauri Mountain Resort and Gergeti Trinity Church.
- Explore old town, from Narikala Fortress to Anchiskhati Church.
- Walk along Rustaveli Ave..
- Visit the National Museum of Georgia.
- Sightsee in old Tbilisi.
- Tbilisi Opera and Ballet Theater.
- Attend famous artists rehearsals.
- Visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery.
- Explore Chateau Mukhrani, founded in 1880.
- Wine taste at Georgian organic wine producer Iago's winery.
- Sightsee in Old Tbilisi.
- Visit Gabriadze Theater.
- Cafe Gabriadze.
- Georgia is First in Making Wine: Grape pips found on Georgian soil are believed to be from the V-IV millennium BC.
- Georgia is First in Variety of Wine: Georgia has over 500 native grape varieties and 8,000 years of winemaking history.
- Georgia is First in Qvevri Winemaking: Traditional Georgian clay pots, or qvevri, used for fermentation date as far back as the VI-V millennium BC.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results