- Wine tasting tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover one of oldest country in the world – Georgia.
- Georgia is one of the first Christian countries in the world.
- Georgia is First in Making Wine: Grape pips found on Georgian soil are believed to be from the VIV millennium BC.
- Georgia is First in Variety of Wine: Georgia has over 500 native grape varieties and 8,000 years of winemaking history.
When you’ve been doing something for 8,000 years, it’s a good bet you know your stuff. And Georgia definitely knows its stuff when it comes to wine. We offer you a wine tour to the East of Georgia and a unique opportunity to participate in the harvest of grapes and winemaking. During this tour you will visit the traditional wine regions of the country: Kakheti and Kartli.You will discover small wineries that make artisanal wines by a thousand-year -old Georgian traditional technology as well as established wineries that produce world famous brands
Day 1: Tbilisi
Day 2: Tbilisi - Mtskheta- Mukhrani - Chardakhi - Tbilisi
Day 3: Tbilisi - Sighnaghi Numisi –Velistsikhe - Kvareli
Day 4: Kvareli –Nekresi monastery- Chelty winery –Alaverdi cathedral Matsoni house - Tbilisi
Day 5: Tbilisi
- Accommodation in twin rooms:
- Astoria Tbilisi Hotel or Gallery Palace Hotel, Chateau Mere or Royal Batoni
- Entrance fees and local guides
- Comfortable A/C minivan, minibus or bus
- Wine degustations
- 1 bottles of mineral water without gas per person per day
- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cradle of Wine tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cradle of Wine tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cradle of Wine tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.