- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 12+ years old
- Discover world’s oldest countries Georgia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Baku city sightseeing tour, old Baku and modern city
- Enjoy boat trip in Baku Bay
- Visit Gobustan National Reserve and Temple of Zoroastrians Atashgah
Select this tour and enjoy Baku, where East and West blend as seamlessly or as chaotically, Gobustan with its amazing rock art museum, modern and ancient Tbilisi with its picturesque architecture and an ever-lively arts, smiling faces and plentiful selection of wines, UNESCO word heritage site in Mtskheta and breathtaking views on the Great Caucasus mountais from Gergeti Holly Trinity church(XIV century) in Stepantsminda, enjoy beautiful nature in Okatse and Martvili canyons, visit amazing Prometheus Caves
Nous voudrions souligner l'excellent accueil et la gestion irréprochable que l'agence nous a réservé lors de notre voyage.
Merci infiniment à SAKURA GEORGIAN TRAVEL AGENCY pour tout ce travail et leur grand professionnalisme!
Nous sommes prêts à renouveler notre expérience avec SAKURA et son équipe vraiment dynamique!
BRAVO ET MERCI ENCORE POUR CES 10 FORMIDABLES JOURS PASSES EN GEORGIE GRACE A VOUS!”
Day 1: Arrival to Baku
Day 2: Baku city tour
Day 3: Gobustan Ateshgah
Day 4: Full day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi
Day 5: Mtskheta - Ananuri - Stepantsminda
Day 6: Tbilisi Kutaisi – Prometheus Cave
Day 7: Kutaisi Okatse Canyon – Martvili Canyon – Tbilisi
Day 8: Departure
- Twin room accommodation at Azkot Hotel/Diplomat Hotel or similar
- Astoria Tbilisi Hotel /Gallery Palace / Laerton Hotel or similar
- Flight ticket Baku – Tbilisi
- Comfortable A/C minivan, minibus or bus
- Bagrati 1003 or similar in Kutaisi
- Entrance fees:
- Azerbaijan: at Inner city all museums, Gobustan and Ateshgah
- Georgia: Cable car tickets, National Museum of Georgia, Prometheus Cave, Okatse Canyon, Martvili Canyon.
- A bottle of mineral water without gas per person per day
- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 35 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Azerbaijan and Georgia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 299 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 27 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Azerbaijan and Georgia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Azerbaijan and Georgia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.