Top Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours in 2019/2020
4032 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours
- Discover the creative energy of Belize City.
- Uncover the secrets of the San Ignacio ruins.
- Embark on a jungle adventure in San Ignacio.
SaveUS$ 252From US$ 1,050 US$ 840 8 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 27||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit some of the world's premier historic sites – the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings – with expert local guides..
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture.
- Your felucca sailing trip not only lets you experience some excellent Nubian hospitality, but is perhaps the perfect way to see the Nile and its gorgeous surrounds.
- Explore the ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa,.
- Wander throught the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relicin Kandy.
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and one of the highlights of this fine country.
SaveUS$ 558From US$ 2,325 US$ 1,860 15 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 1 seat left|
|May 17||Only 1 seat left|
- Cross the Chain Bridge in Budapest and take the funicular up to Buda Castle for beautiful views over Pest.
- Sip the famous Croatian Traminac Premium wine at a wine tasting at a 15th century family-run vinyard in quaint Ilok.
- Wander through Belgrade’s Bohemian quarter and grand 19th-century boulevards, before launching yourself into its animated nightlife.
SaveUS$ 566From US$ 2,360 US$ 1,888 15 days View Tour
|May 4||Only 4 seats left|
|May 11||Only 2 seats left|
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu.
- Trail or relax and take the train.
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 294From US$ 1,225 US$ 980 7 days View Tour
|May 3||Only 6 seats left|
|May 4||Only 5 seats left|
- Learn about the unique habit of the marine iguana.
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Many come to Isla Santa Cruz just for the giant tortoises.
SaveUS$ 386From US$ 2,110 US$ 1,815 8 days View Tour
|May 3||Only 10 seats left|
|May 10||Only 3 seats left|
- The flexibility of this trip allows you to do what you want, when you want, without the restrictions of an overly packed itinerary.
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC.
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes.
SaveUS$ 302From US$ 1,260 US$ 1,008 7 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 5 seats left|
- Red Square has long been at the heart of Russian history – visit the austere mausoleum of Lenin, the initiator of the 1917 Russian revolution, contrasting with the eye-bulging treasure collection in the Kremlin and Armoury Museum.
- Discover the secrets of Russia’s oldest kremlin in Novgorod and see the Millennium Monument, which tells the story of 1,000 years of Russian history.
- Share in traditional tastes with a visits to the homes of our local friends in Suzdal & St Petersburg for a hearty home cooked meal, piles of pancakes and endless cups of tea.
SaveUS$ 383From US$ 1,595 US$ 1,276 8 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 1 seat left|
|May 15||Only 2 seats left|
- See rocky red cliffs, monsoon forests, plunging waterfalls and some of the Top End’s best landscapes with visits to three national parks: Kakadu National Park, Nitmiluk National Park and Litchfield National Park..
- Learn about the cultural importance of these spectacular landscapes through the eyes of experienced knowledgeable guides including a local Bininj Guluyambi guide.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky..
SaveUS$ 330From US$ 1,375 US$ 1,100 5 days View Tour
|May 7||Only 10 seats left|
|May 14||Only 3 seats left|
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route.
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides.
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level.
SaveUS$ 236From US$ 985 US$ 788 8 days View Tour
|May 19||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 2||Only 8 seats left|
- Contrast the chaos of Manila with the relaxed way of life in Palawan.
- Enjoy a full day of island hopping and snorkelling off the coast of El Nido.
- Experience a unique meeting with one of Palawan's great indigenous groups, the Batak tribe.
SaveUS$ 89From US$ 1,785 9 days View Tour
|Dec 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 19||10+ seats left|
- Join an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide on a walk around the base of Uluru, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel.
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand.
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru.
SaveUS$ 36From US$ 725 3 days View Tour
|Apr 28||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 29||Only 5 seats left|
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities in Latin America.
- Seeing the enigmatic Nazca Lines is an incredible experience, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination, no matter how you get there.
SaveUS$ 958From US$ 3,990 US$ 3,192 21 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 2 seats left|
|May 8||Only 4 seats left|
- The stars of this trip are the dramatic landscapes of Central America.
- Quaint Suchitoto is a contemporary arts hub with a colonial facade.
- Stray off the beaten track in El Cuco, where the dark-sand beaches are secluded and the surf breaks are gentle and reliable.
SaveUS$ 412From US$ 1,715 US$ 1,372 17 days View Tour
|May 6||Only 8 seats left|
|May 13||Only 5 seats left|
- Wander through the artisan stalls of San Jose’s Plaza de la Cultura.
- Learn some home-cooked recipes on a visit to the Juanilama agricultural community.
- Hike the forested jungle trails of Manuel Antonio National Park.
SaveUS$ 275From US$ 1,145 US$ 916 9 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 8||Only 6 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results