- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover world’s three oldest countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was.
- Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion.
- Georgia acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape.
Discover three countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan in one tour. The soaring Caucasus Mountains separate Europe from Asia, and the South Caucasus countries are on that borderline. Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was. Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion. And Georgia, acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape. These countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, traditions, cultures and natural surroundings
Day 1: Arrival to Baku Baku city tour
Day 2: Gobustan Atashgah
Day 3: Full day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi
Day 4: Tbilisi Sighnaghi - Bodbe - Velistsikhe Tbilisi
Day 5: Tbilisi Yerevan
Day 6: Yerevan Echmiadzin - Zvartnots – Yerevan
Day 7: Yerevan Lake Sevan – Tbilisi, departure from Tbilisi
- Accommodation in twin rooms at the hotels
- Breakfast at the hotels
- Dinners 4 times
- Lunches 2 times
- Transportation by comfortable sedan, minivan or minibus
- Flight tickets Baku - Tbilisi
- Entrance fees in museums
- Wine tasting
- Bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 34+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Caucasus Countries (7 days) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 291 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 31 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Caucasus Countries (7 days) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caucasus Countries (7 days) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.