- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover world’s three oldest countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan just in one tour.
- Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was.
- Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion.
- Georgia acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape.
Discover three countries Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan in one tour. The soaring Caucasus Mountains separate Europe from Asia, and the South Caucasus countries are on that borderline. Inhabitants of Azerbaijan burned crude oil in their lamps before anyone knew what it was. Beautiful, rocky Armenia was the first country to adopt Christianity as its official religion. And Georgia, acclaimed for its fabulous food and drink, claims to be the first area to cultivate the wine grape. These countries are distinguished by their distinct histories, traditions, cultures and natural surroundings
Nous voudrions souligner l'excellent accueil et la gestion irréprochable que l'agence nous a réservé lors de notre voyage.
Merci infiniment à SAKURA GEORGIAN TRAVEL AGENCY pour tout ce travail et leur grand professionnalisme!
Nous sommes prêts à renouveler notre expérience avec SAKURA et son équipe vraiment dynamique!
BRAVO ET MERCI ENCORE POUR CES 10 FORMIDABLES JOURS PASSES EN GEORGIE GRACE A VOUS!”
Day 1: Arrival to Baku – Baku city tour
Day 2: Gobustan – Atashgah
Day 3: Full day sightseeing tour of Tbilisi
Day 4: Tbilisi - Sighnaghi - Bodbe - Velistsikhe - Tbilisi
Day 5: Tbilisi - Yerevan
Day 6: Yerevan Echmiadzin - Zvartnots – Yerevan
Day 7: Yerevan Lake Sevan – Tbilisi, departure from Tbilisi
- Accommodation in twin rooms:
- Azkot Hotel or Diplomat Hotel, Astoria Tbilisi Hotel or Gallery Palace or Old Metekhi Hotel, Silk Road Hotel or Bass Boutique Hotel
- Flight ticket Baku – Tbilisi
- Entrance fees and local guides, wine tasting in Sighnaghi and 1 bottles of mineral water without gas per person per day
- Comfortable A/C minivan, minibus or bus
- Any international flights
- Travel insurance
- Single room supplement
- Alcoholic beverages
- Service except described
- Bookmundi is partner with Sakura Ltd. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 299 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 25 October 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Caucasus Countries (7 days) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caucasus Countries (7 days) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.