- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Observe the most sacred Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayas
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor
- Explore the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples
- Travel over beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests
Often referred to as the last Shangri-La, this tiny Himalayan kingdom hosts a remarkable variety of climates and ecosystems, including high mountain terrain, deep fertile valleys, and 72% of the nation under forest cover.
Our hand-picked itinerary and gives participants an opportunity to get a glimpse of the real Bhutan, interact with the people of Druk Yul and experience the Bhutanese way of life in its undiminished natural form.
Day 1: Arrival at Paro -Thimphu (By Druk Air)
Day 2: Thimbu valley sightseeing and return to Paro
Day 3: Paro sightseeing and hike to Taktsang
Day 4: Depart from Paro
- Airport transfers
- A minimum of 3 star twin sharing accommodation
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea/coffee with snacks)
- Mineral water during the tour and at meals
- Services of a government licensed and experienced English-speaking Bhutanese tour guide
- Tours and sightseeing specified in the itinerary
- Temple, monastery and museum entrance fees
- Medical facilities if needed (consulting doctors and medicine)
- Bhutan visa fee (US $40 per person)
- Tourism Development Fund (US$ 10 per person)
- International flights
- Domestic flights within Bhutan
- Your travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, bar
- Excess baggage charges
- Tips for guide and driver
- Save +US$ 24 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.We can arrange round trip flight tickets from Kathmandu, Delhi, Singapore, Dhaka and Bangkok at an additional cost.