- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Observe the most sacred Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayas.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Explore the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Enjoy the most popular and stunning nature trek of Bhutan..
- Visit Taktshang (Tiger Nest) Monastery, one of the greatest site in the country..
- See what makes Bhutan the happiest country on the planet..
11 day trekking tour through Paro, Jele Dzong, Jimilangtso and 4 other destinations in Bhutan. Read More
Highlights7% off Today
- Discover diverse Himalayan cultures in Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan & Nepal.
- Experience the atmosphere of the hill stations, Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
- Explore Rumtek Monastery in Sikkim and ancient dzongs in Bhutan.
SavingUS$ 293From US$ 4,180 US$ 3,887 13 days View Tour
|Oct 14||10+ seats left|
|Dec 16||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results