- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Enjoy the most popular and stunning nature trek of Bhutan..
- Visit Taktshang (Tiger Nest) Monastery, one of the greatest site in the country..
- See what makes Bhutan the happiest country on the planet..
- Observe the most sacred Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayas.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Explore the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Experience the colourful Paro Tshechu Festival.
- Climb high above the Paro Valley to the famous Tiger’s Nest Monastery.
- Learn about Bhutanese culture at Paro’s National Museum.
SavingUS$ 201From US$ 3,819 13 days View Tour
|Apr 4||10+ seats left|
- Journey to the Gangtey Valley, winter home to the Black Necked Crane.
- Immerse yourself in Bhutanese culture in Paro and Thimphu.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang 'Tiger's Nest' Monastery.
SavingUS$ 140From US$ 2,659 8 days View Tour
|Apr 29||10+ seats left|
|Apr 30||10+ seats left|
- Witness the colourful Jambay Lhakhang festival in Bumthang.
- Explore ancient dzongs and monasteries, including Taktsang (Tiger's Nest).
- Immerse yourself in the cultural heart of Bhutan at Bumthang.
SavingUS$ 195From US$ 3,704 13 days View Tour
|Nov 7||10+ seats left|
- Attend the colourful and vibrant Thimphu Festival, Bhutan's biggest cultural event.
- Trek in the Bhutan Himalaya from Paro to Thimphu.
- Experience a fully supported camping based trek.
SavingUS$ 175From US$ 3,324 11 days View Tour
|Oct 1||10+ seats left|
- Discover diverse Himalayan cultures in Darjeeling, Sikkim, Bhutan & Nepal.
- Experience the atmosphere of the hill stations, Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
- Explore Rumtek Monastery in Sikkim and ancient dzongs in Bhutan.
SavingUS$ 203From US$ 3,852 13 days View Tour
|Oct 14||10+ seats left|
|Dec 16||10+ seats left|
- Experience the famous hill stations of Sikkim and tea plantations of Darjeeling.
- Trek through forests and over passes to experience the stunning mountain views in Sikkim.
- Absorb diverse Buddhist traditions with visits to Rumtek Monastery and Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery.
SavingUS$ 254From US$ 4,835 20 days View Tour
|Sep 29||10+ seats left|
|Mar 30||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results