- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Drink in a kaleidoscope of colour and culture.
- Experience spiritual Varanasi along the Ganges.
- Marvel at the Taj Majal.
- Wander the streets and markets in vibrant cities.
From the monuments of Delhi to the colourful cities of Rajasthan, experience three weeks of northern India's best. Marvel at Jaisalmer's mud fortress and Bikaner's unique temple before journeying into the desert for an overnight camel safari. Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims and make your way to the Ganges River at Varanasi. Your expert Chief Experience Officer (CEO) will take care of the hassles so you're free to see the sights or just soak up the vibe — India is home to great food, fascinating culture, alluring sights, and friendly and inviting people. Discover the charms and mystery that make up this incredible country.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Bīkāner
Day 3: Bīkāner/Rāisar
Day 4: Rāisar/Bīkāner
Day 5: Bīkāner/Jaisalmer
Day 6: Jaisalmer
Day 7: Jaisalmer/Jodhpur
Day 8: Jodhpur/Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur
Day 10: Udaipur/Pushkar
Day 11: Pushkar/Tordi Sāgar
Day 12: Tordi Sāgar/Jaipur
Day 13: Jaipur
Day 14: Jaipur/Āgra
Day 15: Āgra/Varanasi
Day 16: Varanasi
Day 17: Varanasi
Day 18: Varanasi/Delhi
Day 19: Delhi
Day 20: Delhi
- Simple hotels or guesthouse (twin-share) (15 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts), camping (1 nt).
2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD435-565 for meals not included.
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, tuk-tuk, small riverboat, camel, 4x4 vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Guided tour of the Taj Mahal and the Amber Fort
- Orientation walks in Old Delhi, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, and Jaipur
- Overnight camel safari
- Ganges River boat trip at sunrise and sunset (including candle flower ceremony)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rajasthan and Varanasi: Trains & the Taj tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 48 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 32 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Rajasthan and Varanasi: Trains & the Taj tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rajasthan and Varanasi: Trains & the Taj tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.