Highlights of Jordan
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Desert safaris
- City sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4886
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore ancient cities and crusader castles.
- Relax at the Dead Sea.
- Camp overnight in the desert.
- Visit the ancient rockcut city of Petra.
Explore ancient sights and lost cities, overnight in a Bedouin tent and dine amidst the dramatic desert scenery of Wadi Rum. Take in Petra's fascinating history and marvel at its thrilling beauty, and still have a chance to relax in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. This eight-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture, and history of a country that's small in size, but big in adventure.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Amman/Jerash/Dead Sea/Amman
Day 3: Amman/Karak/Petra
Day 4: Petra
Day 5: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 6: Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Day 7: Aqaba/Amman
Day 8: Amman
- Hotels (6 nts), Bedouin desert camp (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD205-270 for meals not included.
- Private van, 4x4 pickup truck, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Al Safi Community Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Jerash guided tour
- Dead Sea visit
- Visit Madaba mosaics and Mt Nebo
- Karak Castle guided tour
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum 4x4 excursion
- Red Sea stay
- Entrance fees in all included tours
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 June 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 June 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- Is English spoken in Jordan?
What is the best month to visit Jordan?
March to May are the busiest tourist months to visit Jordan. September to February is also ideal for travel due to the generally good weather, except for the biting cold nights in the desert areas. It is not advised to travel to Jordan between June and August unless you are prepared to deal with intense heat. However, the best time to visit Jordan is between March and May, when the weather is perfect, even when you want to travel to the desert.
- Do I need a visa to travel to Jordan?
- Is traveling in Jordan safe?