- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Cooking classes
- City sightseeing
- Surfing, kitesurfing etc.
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-45 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Breathe in the scent of fresh tea leaves as you explore plantations and learn to pick tea with locals
- Scramble up little Adam’s Peak and snap the Insta famous Nine Arches Bridge
- Spot water buffalo, crocodiles and herds of wild elephants on a sunrise safari
- Learn to surf or kick back and relax at Welligama Beach
Green, peaceful and full of charm, Sri Lanka has been a destination on the rise for the past few years, and once you travel here you’ll realise why. Over 12 days you’ll see, taste, explore and immerse yourself into all things Sri Lanka, from the rolling green tea fields surrounding Ella, to herds of wild elephants on safari, to relaxing on the beach front in beautiful Mirissa. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better...
Day 1: Arrive in Negombo - Negombo
Day 2: Tuk Tuk tour & glamping - Dambulla
Day 3: Sigiriya & local village - Dambulla
Day 4: Spice garden & temple of the tooth - Kandy
Day 5: Tea picking & a scenic train ride to Ella - Ella
Day 6: Little Adam's Peak - Ella
Day 7: Nine Arches Bridge - Udawalawe
Day 8: Sunrise safari - Udawalawe
Day 9: Beachside yoga & chill - Talalla
Day 10: Learn to surf - Dikwella
Day 11: Buddhist monastery visit - Mirissa
Day 12: Depart Sri Lanka or extend your stay - Mirissa
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 11 Nights Accommodation
- Buddhist Monastery Visit
- 11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- All Transport
- Ella Train Journey
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Visit Local Markets
- Ride in a Tuk Tuk
- Golden Temple Caves
- River Boat Ride
- Local Village Experience
- Sigiriya Rock Viewpoint
- Spice Garden
- Temple of the Tooth
- Tea Plantations
- Little Adam’s Peak
- Nine Arches Bridge
- Wildlife Safari
- Learn to Surf
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Experience 12 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Experience 12 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Experience 12 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.