- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23572
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Cruise Bangkok’s canals and experience local life
- Spend the night in a floating bungalow in the heart of Khao Sok National Park
- Dance till dawn at the famous full moon party beach on Koh Phangan
- Float around the idyllic Phi Phi islands on an exclusive boat trip
Ready to experience all that Thailand has to offer? Thai Intro is here for you. Covering both the north and south, this trip is like the perfect Thai green curry - a little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, and one hell of a culture punch. Over 12 days you’ll see, experience, taste and feel all that Thailand has to offer. From learning the art of Muay Thai boxing, to partying full moon style, to sleeping in float-ing bungalows, Thai Intro really does do it all (and more). Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1 - Arrive Bangkok
Day 2 - Canals, temples & tuk tuks
Day 3 - Thai cooking class
Day 4 - Floating bungalow stay
Day 5 - Welcome to the Thai Islands
Day 6 - Traditional Thai massage
Day 7 - Koh Phangan exploring
Day 8 - Muay Thai boxing or yoga
Day 9 - Say ‘sawasdee’ to Phi Phi
Day 10 - Full day boat trip
Day 11 – Islands & viewpoints
Day 12 - Depart Phi Phi or extend your stay
- 11 Nights Accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- Help with Onward Travel
- Bangkok River Cruise
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Thai Cooking Class
- Khao Sok National Park
- Floating Bungalows
- Kayaking & Tubing
- Island Trip & Snorkelling
- Beach BBQ
- Muay Thai or Yoga Experience
- Thai Massage
- Paradise Islands Boat Trip & Snorkelling
- Phi Phi Islands Experience
- Phi Phi Viewpoint
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Intro 12 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 October 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thai Intro 12 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Intro 12 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- All travellers are recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
What is the best month to visit Thailand?
The best time to visit Thailand is between the months of November and March, which also coincides with the country’s high season. The weather is comparatively colder during this time of year, making it ideal to explore the country. If you want to avoid crowds, then make sure that you head for the country in October. Please bear in mind that although the official monsoon season peaks in August and September, parts of the country continue receiving rainfall all through October, which puts most people off from visiting the country during this month. You can find more information here.
Is Thailand expensive to visit? How do the ATMs work? What currency do they use?
A western European or North American visitor to Thailand will find it one of the best countries in the world to visit on a budget. With street food and budget accommodation both keenly priced, USD 40 per person per day should cover accommodation and meal costs for frugal travelers. However, book organized tours and stay in middle to higher-range hotels and you will be looking at a daily budget of around USD 60 to USD 120 per person, per day. ATMs are widespread and operate exactly as they would at home – with English-language options.
How to plan an Asia tour?
Asia is a relatively large continent, so there are a wide variety of destinations to explore. Therefore, if you are planning a multi-country trip to Asia, the first thing you need to prepare is the list of countries you are interested in along with your starting and ending points. You would also need to decide on the best time for your trip depending on seasonal variations that affect each country.
After finalizing when and where to travel in Asia, you should make arrangements for all the necessary travel documents. These would include visas, insurances, Covid-19 test reports, vaccine cards, and so on.
Which countries should I visit in Asia?
Asia has more than enough destinations to meet every traveler’s needs and desires. If you are into adventure, look no further than the mighty Himalayas. Go on an exhilarating hike to the base camp of Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the world, or head for the Indian states of Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh instead. Thailand, with its blend of dazzling nightlife, rich history, and striking monuments, is the perfect destination not just for those who wish to let their hair down but also for travelers looking forward to being part of a memorable cultural experience.
Go on a tour to Cambodia, home to the monumental Angkor Wat, if you are into off-the-beaten-path destinations, or choose a Japan tour if you wish to discover how traditions and modernity can be seamlessly blended. The Maldives, with its numerous islands and beaches, is sure to provide you with countless opportunities to kick back on sandy stretches, swim in turquoise waters, and go island-hopping, while the rainforests of Malaysia and Indonesia are a haven for wildlife enthusiasts.