Day 1: Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Manyara – Mto wa Mbu cultural programme – Lake Eyasi
Day 3: Hadzabe, Datoga and blacksmith cultural experience – Ka
Day 4: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 5: Ngorongoro crater
Day 6: Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Serengeti National Park
Day 7: Serengeti National Park (Southern Serengeti)
Day 8: Full Day of Wildlife Viewing Around Ndutu.
Day 9: Full Day of Wildlife Viewing Around Ndutu
Day 10: Full Day of Wildlife Viewing Around Ndutu
- All entrance fees
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Professional safari guide
- Transport based on an excellent Vehicle /car
- Game drive as per the Itinerary
- Complementary one bottle of water and Soda / Beer per day per person
- Government taxes.
- Extras at the lodges/Hotels i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry • International Flight
- Tips to driver/guides
- Visa, Travel Insurance
- Personal and luggage Insurance.
- Save US$ 200 today.
- Earn US$ 133+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.