- View the spectacular Victoria Falls on foot, from the air, from a boat or upside down from a bungee rope
- Take a mokoro trip into the Okavango Delta and camp out in the wilderness
- Game drive by day and relax at floodlit water holes by night in Etosha National Park
- Cheetah park visit an up close and personal experience with these amazing cats
- Explore NamibNaukluft Park and Sossusvlei, they portray the iconic images of Namibia
- Take in the enormity of Fish River Canyon Africa's Grand Canyon
- Enjoy the cosmopolitan spirit of Cape Town, and the beautiful views of Table Mountain
- Show more
Experience the incredible diversity of Southern Africa - from the abundant wildlife of the Okavango Delta in Botswana & Etosha National Park, to the breathtaking scenery of the vast coastal Namib Desert and Fish River Canyon in Namibia - the largest canyon in Africa. Try your hand at white water rafting & bungy jumping at Victoria Falls or quad biking and dune sledding at Swakopmund. This truly is a trip to stun the senses.
Day 1 : Victoria Falls
Day 2-5 : Victoria Falls To Maun
Days 6-10 : Maun To Brandberg Mountains
Day 11-15 : Brandberg To Swakopmund
Day 16-19 : Swakopmund To Fish River Canyon
Day 20-21 : Fish River Canyon To Cape Town
Day 22 : Cape Town
- Accommodation - approx. 80% camping & 20% simple hostels/hotels
- Meals - approx. 60%
- All transport on Oasis Expedition Truck
- Services of Oasis Crew
- Chobe National Park - entrance & river cruise
- Etosha National Park
- Cheetah Park
- Spitzkoppe Rock formations
- Cape Cross Seal Colony
- Sossusvlei Sand Dunes
- Fish River Canyon
- Camping and Cooking equipment
- Local Payment of USD 620 (2022), USD640 (2023) payable at the start of the trip
- Optional Excursions as listed in the Pre-Departure Information
- Airport Taxes & Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Meals - approx. 40%
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Victoria Falls To Cape Town (22 Days) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 October 2022, a deposit of 243 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Victoria Falls To Cape Town (22 Days) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Victoria Falls To Cape Town (22 Days) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.
- 'Mini-bubbles' will be created on board the truck in Overland Tours for extra hygiene and infection control. Travelers may be required to take regular PCR tests before crossing borders between countries.
- It is highly recommended that all travelers are fully vaccinated before the tour.