- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit some of Portugal's famous cities
- Travel to Coimbra. See one of the first universities in Europe & its famous library
- Enjoy boat rides in Aveiro and Porto
- Visit Sintra, see its castles and grand mansions
See traditional whitewashed houses with red-tiled roofs and bright, colorful facades. Visit unique wineries in Duoro producing one-of-its-kind wines and see the beautiful plains of Alentejo. Explore one of Europe's oldest universities in Coimbra and visit a famous library. Enjoy boat rides in Aveiro and Porto. This tour comes to an end in Lisbon where we will drop you off at your hotel or accommodation.
Please note that accommodation is not included in the tour price. Customers who want to join this tour will have to arrange for their own accommodation. You can contact us by clicking on the blue 'Make An Enquiry' button on the top right of this page for more information.
Day 1: Lisbon arrival and half-day city tour
Day 2: Sintra
Day 3: Obidos, Nazare and Aveiro
Day 4: Porto
Day 5: Douro
Day 6: Coimbra and Tomar
Day 7: Lisbon
- Pick up and drop off. A luxurious Mercedes vehicle for transport
- An experienced, multi-lingual tour guide
- Boat trips as per the itinerary
- Traditional Portuguese sweets
- Wine tasting at family run wineries
- Entrance fee to Coimbras' University and Library
- All taxes
- Public liability and personal accidents insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
I understand that hotels are not included in this tour. Can you confirm this? If so, do you have hotel recommendations for this itinerary?
I confirm that the tour price does not include accommodation. However, the tour operator Portugal Premium Tours recommends a list of local 3*, 4* and 5* bed & breakfasts and boutique hotels, depending on your preferences and budget. These are:
- 5-star hotels in Lisbon:
- Pestana Palace Lisboa
- Pousada de Lisboa
- Olissippo Lapa Palace
- Epic Sana Lisboa
- Memmo Principe Real
- Hotel Corinthia
- Avenida Palace
- Sofitel Liberdade
- 4-star hotels in Lisbon:
- Pestana CR7
- Memmo Alfama
- Tryp Lisboa Oriente
- Olissippo Oriente
- Olissippo Marquês de Sá
- Olissippo Saldanha
- Vila Galé Opera
- Sana Malhoa
- Sana Lisboa
- Evolution Hotel
- Sana Metropolitan
- Fénix Lisboa
- Fénix Urban
- 3-star hotels in Lisbon:
- Sana Capitol
- Sana Executive
- Sana Reno
- Sana Rex
- Fénix Garden
- Fénix Music
- Ibis Styles Lisboa Marquês De Pombal
- 5-star hotels in Porto:
- A Brasileira
- Pestana Palácio do Freixo
- Fénix Ipanema Park
- The Monumental Palace
- 4-star hotels in Porto:
- Pestana Vintage Porto
- Hotel Teatro
- Vila Galé Porto
- Vila Galé Porto Ribeira
- Fénix Ipanema Porto
- Fénix Porto
- Hotel Porto AS1829
- 3-star hotels in Porto:
- Fénix Tuela Porto
If there is a specific hotel that you want to stay in, please let us know via the “make an enquiry” button.
- 5-star hotels in Lisbon: