- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Most suitable for climbers who seek adventure and thrill.
- Great view from the Top of Mera.
The Mera peak base camp trek will go through the Makalu Barun national park which will offer different types of vegetation as well as different animals. On the trekking trail we will pass through beautiful forest along with majestic peaks such as Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Choyu, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Kanchenjunga, and finally Mt. Makalu. The trekking trail will also pass through several settlements of the regions where we can encounter the local people and get to know more about them and their local culture and traditions.
The trekking en route to Mera Peak base camp and Mera Peak itself is one of Nepal's most adventurous climbs. It will feel like a real climbing expedition but be 100% safe and even inexperienced mountaineers and people with no climbing experience at all, can do this trek.
Day 1: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Paiya (2,730m)
Day 2: Trek from Paiya to Pangkoma (2,850m)
Day 3: Trek from Pangkoma to Nagindingma (2,650m)
Day 4: Trek from Nagindingma to Cholem Kharka (3,365m)
Day 5: Trek from Cholem Kharka to Khola Kharka (3,930m)
Day 6: Trek from Khola Kharka to Kothe (4,180m)
Day 7: Trek from Kothe to Tangnang (4,350m)
Day 8: Trek from Tangnang to Khare (5,045m)
Day 9: Buffer day for acclimatization or weather condition
Day 10: Trek from Khare to Mera Base Camp (5,300m)
Day 11: Trek from Mera Base Camp to High camp (5,780m)
Day 12: Mera High Camp to Summit (6,461m) & back to Khare
Day 13: Trek from Khare (5,045m) to Kothe (3,600m)
Day 14: Trek from Kothe to Chetarwa (3,580m)
Day 15: Trek from Chetwarwa to Lukla
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu
- 1 Mountain guide and Climbing guide.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Tea Houses and camping accommodation.
- All necessary trekking permits
- Peak climbing permits.
- Two nights twin sharing tent accommodation after Khare.
- Camping tent and climbing rope.
- Round trip flight fare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport pickup and drop by car, domestic airport Tax.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Kathmandu meals and hotel.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinks and Beverages
- All desserts and sweet things such as chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Excess baggage Kathmandu-Lukla -Kathmandu flight.
- Tips trekking staff (Tipping is expected ).
- Personal climbing gear available
- Personal climbing equipment (can be hired $150 USD per person)
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- I need personal climbing equipment. Can I rent it from the tour operator?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.