- Nepal's highest trekking peak..
- Excellent views (8000 meters): Mt.
- Pass through typical Sherpa villages and see the unique culture.
- Enjoy stunning views of major mountains such as Everest, Lhotse and Kanchenjunga.
- Watch for the high-altitude Yak on the way to Mera Peak.
- Summit the highest trekking peak in Nepal
- Approach the peak from the least-spoilt Arun valley
- Immerse in centuries-old Nepalese and Tibetan cultures
- Most suitable for climbers who seek adventure and thrill.
- Great view from the Top of Mera.
- Cross the hinku Valley
- Extraordinary mountain scenery once atop the mountain at 6400 meter.
- Great views of Mount Everest, Mt. Kanchenjunga, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse and finally Mt. Cho
- Cultural delights of Khumbu Valley
- Exceptional views of Mt. Everest and surrounding peak
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results