- Nepal's highest trekking peak..
- Excellent views (8,000 m): Mt.
- Mera Peak is officially the highest of Nepal’s permitted trekking peaks.
- Offers stunning views of 5 mountains over 8000 meters altitude.
- Explore the wild, uninhabited and beautiful Hongu and Hinku valleys.
- Most suitable for climbers who seek adventure and thrill..
- Great view from the Top of Mera..
- Pass through typical Sherpa villages and see the unique culture.
- Enjoy stunning views of major mountains such as Everest, Lhotse and Kanchenjunga.
- Watch for the high-altitude Yak on the way to Mera Peak.
- Climb three attractive peaks in the Everest region: Mera, Island and Lobuche.
- Cross the challenging Amphu Laptsa La Pass at 5,845 meters.
- Magnificent views of Mt.
From US$ 3,800 28 days View Tour
- Summit the highest trekking peak in Nepal.
- Approach the peak from the least-spoilt Arun valley.
- Immerse in centuries-old Nepalese and Tibetan cultures.
Highlights Read More
- Cultural delights of Khumbu Valley
- Exceptional views of Mt. Everest and surrounding peak
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results