- Explore the sleeping statue of the Hindu secret god Bishnu at Budhanilkantha
- See a Buddhist monastery specially for female priests at Nagi Gumpa
- Typical Tamang ethnic group village at Mulkharka
- Enjoy a stunning panoramic view of Langtang Himal range from Chisapani
The biking trail passes on the graveled road of Shivapuri National Park and other hills surrounding the valley. It passes through Chisapani, a village of mixed cultures including Tamang, Sherpa and Magar ethnic groups. See the sunrise views of the great Himalayan range. The trail also goes to Nagarkot, a famous tourist destination for sunrise and sunset views. In between Chisapani and Nagarkot, we will ride on a single track and feel the excitement of riding through nature and seeing wildlife. At the end of our tour, we will visit the ancient Chyangu Narayan temple, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
Day 1: Kathmandu – Chisapani (2300m)
Day 2: Chisapani – Nagarkot (2195m)
Day 3: Nagarkot – Kathmandu
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner according to available menus
- Hot water, coffee, snickers, fruit
- Accommodation in teahouses and lodges
- Experienced mountain bike guide
- National park entry permits and other permits
- First aid kit and repair kits
- Bike and helmet
- Nepali field staff insurance, accommodation and food
- Travel, accidental/ health insurance (mandatory).
- International airfare
- Emergency evacuation
- Nepal visa
- Airport tax
- Broke and damage
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- What is the required budget for a trip to Nepal?
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How much will a trip to Nepal cost?
How much you spend in Nepal is largely decided by things you want to do in the country. A 5-day trekking trip in Nepal can start from as little at USD 400 per person. A weekend-long safari in Chitwan National Park is available at less than USD 200.
On average, seven days in Nepal with accommodation and some or all meals included costs anywhere between USD 700 to USD 1500 per person. Good rooms at hotels in Nepal range from USD 25 to over USD 150 per person, per night, while around USD 1.5 a day can buy you three meals in decent restaurants.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
When should I travel to Nepal?
The best time to visit Nepal is during the months of spring (March, April, and May) as well as in autumn (September, October, and early November) after the monsoon has ended. These months offer the most favorable climate for travelers, with mild temperatures and fewer chances of rainfall. Learn more.