- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go rafting in the Trishuli River, one of Nepal's top rivers for rafting & kayaking
- Warm shower, access to swimming pool & delicious meal at the end of the rafting experience
- Perfect tour for beginners as well as experienced rafting enthusiasts
Although its impressive gorges and exciting rapids might make the beginners rethink their choices, the Trishuli is suitable both for beginners as well as experienced travelers. Plus, it does not require much by way of physical fitness.
Book this experience to have a blast during your Kathmandu stay. Please note that this is not a private trip as you will be joining a group. Your pickup and drop-off point for this trip is outside Fire and Ice Pizza, Thamel.
- An English-speaking, professional rafting guide
- All rafting equipment, including paddles, helmets, life jackets as well as a raft
- Buffet lunch
- Transportion by minivan / bus
- International & domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Nepal visa charges
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?