Kathmandu Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife 2019/2020
5 Boat tours, water sports and marine wildlife with 262 Reviews
- Guided sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Experience rafting in the Trishuli River and biking in Kathmandu Valley.
- Go paragliding and bungy jumping in Pokhara.
Your adventure begins here! This exciting tour is perfect for adventurous travellers looking to experience ... Read More
- City tour of Kathmandu with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites..
- Visit the natural wonder & lake-side city of Nepal, Pokhara.
- Witness sunrise over the Himalayas from Sarangkot-Pokhara.
Tour of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan is the amalgamation of cultural sightseeing, natural tour and ... Read More
- Mix it up and explore Nepal by foot, raft and jeep.
- Raft past village life on the Seti and Trisuli Rivers.
- Savour sunrise over the Annapurnas and trek amongst magnificent peaks.
A short trek, a rafting adventure and a wildlife safari. This amazing, all-encompassing journey explores ... Read More
SavingUS$ 113From US$ 2,147 15 days View Tour
|Oct 20||10+ seats left|
|Nov 3||10+ seats left|
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's more than enough time to discover the Nepali capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage..
- This is the perfect trip for those who want a cultural insight into Nepal without strenuous trekking, with plenty of inclusions, as well as free time and comfortable accommodation in each destination..
- Whether it's flying, hiking, driving or by canoe, this trip will let you experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from all angles..
Journey into the heart of Nepal and experience the colourful sights and culture of this ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Explorer
- Accommodation Hotel & Resort
- Transport Boat, Flight, Jeep, Plane & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 1,145From US$ 5,945 US$ 5,053 18 days View Tour
|Sep 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 16||Only 1 seat left|
- Kathmandu - Explore the riverside Temple of Pashupatinath and Bodnath Stupa.
- Kathmandu Valley - Step back in time in the well preserved medieval city of Bhaktapur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Nargakot - Stunning ridge top mountain views of the Himalaya.
Mountainous Nepal is home to some of the most rewarding scenery in the world, largely ... Read More
SavingUS$ 96From US$ 1,814 15 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 9 seats left|
|Nov 3||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results