- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Scenic flight passing over world's highest mountain series.
- Visit the Sherpa capital & gateway to the Everest, Namche Bazaar.
- Trek past gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers.
- Explore around Everest Base Camp & Kalapathar with majestic Mt. Everest view.
For many people, the Everest Base Camp trek is a lifelong dream coming true, allowing them to finally get close to Mount Everest, the world's highest mountain, via Everest Base Camp. The EBC trail involves small climbs and descents, traversing lush low land, alpine forests, glaciers, rivers, Buddhist monasteries, temples, and authentic Sherpa Villages.
The Everest Base Camp trek has two famous highlights - the Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar, a great viewpoint located at +5600 meters giving you close up views of Mt Everest, Mt Nuptse, and many other mountain ranges.
The delightful journey to Everest Base Camp starts with a Trans-Himalayan flight to the mountain airstrip of Lukla also known as the entry point to the Everest region. The trek starts from Lukla trekking through Phakding to reach Namche bazaar based at an elevation 3,436M, also known as the capital of the Everest region. The trek then further ascends through Sagarmatha National Park, a great habitat for rich floras and faunas before slowly getting closer to Everest Base Camp and KalaPatthar.
We look forward to giving you an amazing experience of a lifetime. Please see the itinerary for a day-by-day itinerary.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Lukla (flight- 40 min) to Phakding (2652m)
Day 2: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 3: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar, hike to Everest view
Day 4: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 5: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 6: Acclimatization at Dingboche/hike to Chhukung (4410m)
Day 7: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 8: Lobuche to Gorak Shep & to Everest Base Camp (5,320m)
Day 9: Gorak Shep to Kala Pathar (5550m) to Pheriche (4371m)
Day 10: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 11: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2826m)
Day 12: Lukla to Kathmandu (flight)
- Airport pick up / drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu round trip flight fare.
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- All accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges including breakfast.
- English speaking trekking guide
- Sagarmatha National park entrance permit and fees.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First aid medical kit.
- Trekking Map
- Breakfree Adventures - souvenir pack
- Trek Completion Certificate
- Farewell dinner in Authentic Nepali Restaurant in Kathmandu
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge
- Any service in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottled water, cola, beer etc.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Tips for guide or porter
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
All booking information must be completed and returned with copies of necessary documents such as proof of identification of all travelers within the group. You are subjected to pay 10% deposit of the package amount at the time of booking and the remaining amount is to be paid on arrival in Kathmandu. Failure to pay the remaining amount upon arrival may result in cancellation of the service provided by the company and even forfeiture of the advance payment.
How to pay your deposit:
Deposit payment can be made through bank wire transfer or secure online payment system using all major credit cards.
If you wish to cancel your trip for any reason, Breakfree Adventures will fully refund all the deposits if a cancellation letter is received by our staff by email (or other means) 60 days prior to the arranged trip starting date. Failure to notice before 60 days will not be entertained by the company and may result in forfeiture of deposit.
Please be noted that we may sometimes make changes in the regular itineraries due to different conditions that are beyond our control. Do not take any responsibility for changes made due to any natural calamities, war or changes due to the political or social condition of the country. Breakfree Adventures reserves right to adjust prearranged schedules if required. Our company may offer alternative trips of a similar nature at no additional cost to our customers.
We are not at all responsible for any possible loss or damage of luggage or personal belongings as it is the responsibility of the traveler to take care of their personal property.
We do not take responsibility for any possible injury or death while travelers are engaged in activities facilitated by our company. Travelers are strongly advised to buy the necessary insurance policy and get medically advises before starting your trips. Travelers are advised to abide by rules and regulations and follow the instructions of guides and leaders during the expeditions.
We strongly advise our clients to buy a comprehensive insurance policy before booking any trip with us. Please make sure that the company covers all medical, personal accident, emergency evacuation, trip cancellation including helicopter rescue, mountaineering hazards, loss or theft of valuables and flight cancellations.
Abiding the Law:
Nepalese law dictates that if a traveler violates any national law or any other rules and regulations then the travelers are subjected to legal prosecution as per the prevailing laws. Our company reserves the right to end service without even refunding the trip cost of any travelers are found to be indulged in any criminal activities.
Obtaining all travel insurance, vaccinations, and visas required by Nepal and/or the travelers home nation are the sole responsibility of the customer. Some higher risk adventures require evacuation and health insurance and it is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide proof of insurance before starting the adventure trips.
Amendment to Tour Cost:
Breakfree Adventures reserve right to amend tour cost at any point of time if required. A prior notification shall be made in such case. The price may be amended sometimes due to unfortunate events like weather conditions, political changes etc.
We are under no obligation to refund the deposits or charges if in case the customer has to cancel his trip in the middle of the trip. The company reserves right to forfeit the deposits and payments made for the trips no matter at what point of time the trip is canceled during the expedition.
Breakfree Adventures Pvt. Ltd. is a limited company registered with the Nepal Government observes all government policies regulation acts.
Any legal case against this company should be filed in a Nepal Court under Nepal Governments rules regulations for legal treatment.