- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a cable car to the top of Chandragiri Hill (2,551m)
- Enjoy great views of Everest, Annapurna, Manaslu & Dhaulagiri mountains on a clear day
- Learn more about the significance of Chandragiri in Nepal's history
- Visit Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath & Kathmandu Durbar Square (Hanuman Dhoka)
Take a cable car to the top of the hill (2,551 metres above sea level) to reach a viewpoint from where you can enjoy blissful views of the Himalayas and serene views of the chaotic city below. You can also go hiking in the nearby trails or lounge in the park if you want to.
Along with Chandragiri, this trip also includes visits to Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath, the three famous world heritage sites that are also important Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage centres in the valley. We will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is over.
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel (round-trip private transfer). All transport to Chandragiri, Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath & Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square
- Entrance fees to the heritage sites where applicable
- Two-way cable car tickets in Chandragiri
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at Chandragiri Hills
- Local taxes
- KTM 1 bedroom/night+BB
- KTM 2 bedroom/night+BB
- Food and drinks other than those mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.