- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Incredible trekking, traversing rhododendron forests, isolated hamlets and villages
- Challenging circular trek around one of the world’s highest mountains
- Encountering temples, monasteries, and breathtaking landscapes throughout trek trek
- Led by expert guides, assistant guides and support staffs from start to the end
An anti-clockwise trekking from Besisahar to Jomsom is not only an adventure but also a lifetime achievement. The Thorong La Pass [5,416M / 17,769FT] is a must-do on this trek, otherwise Annapurna Circuit Trek remains incomplete.
Villages in the Annapurna circuit trek have their own traditions and culture and there are dozens of villages and teahouses along Annapurna Circuit Trek.
Snowy mountain views and valleys changes constantly and are always magnificent. This beautiful trekking trail crosses Marshyangdi River and Kali Gandaki River countless times.
We couldn't have been happier with Dawa our guide and Ravindra our porter. Right from our pickup at the airport all the way through to our final dinner in Kathmandu, we were always looked after so well. Dawa was also very experienced and knew a lot about the circuit as well as the history and culture of Nepal. We learnt so much and are so pleased we trekked with Himalayan Leisure.”
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmadu, transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Drive to Besisahar, Trek to Bhulbhule (840M)
Day 3: Trek to Chamje (1430M)
Day 4: Trek to Bagarchhap (2150M)
Day 5: Trek to Chame (2640M), capital of Manang district
Day 6: Trek to Lower Pisang (3300M)
Day 7: Trek to Manang (3540M) via Higher Route (via Ngawal)
Day 8: Acclimatization in Manang, optional hike to Ice Lake
Day 9: Trek to Yak Kharka (4020M)
Day 10: Trek to Phedi (4450M) or High Camp (4800M)
Day 11: Cross Thorong La Pass (5416M), trek to Muktinath
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom (2700M), last day of trekking
Day 13: Fly to Pokhara (820M), transfer to Hotel
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu (1310M)
Day 15: Departure from Kathmandu, transfer to Airport
- Airport pickup and drop services on a private vehicle including before and after the trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu valley as per the itinerary with complimentary breakfast
- Kathmandu - Besisahar and Pokhara - Kathmandu transportation by public and tourist bus accordingly
- Jomsom - Pokhara flights including for the guide with applicable taxes
- Meals on full board [Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner / main course] during the trek
- Accommodation on tea houses as per the itinerary during the whole trek
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) registration card & Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit for all members
- Necessary paper works, all government and local taxes, evacuation arrangements in case of emergency
- Experienced English speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guide
- Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant [optional]
- Porter (Sharing)
- Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Kathmandu - Besisahar (Car)
- International airfare, Nepal visa fees (two passport photographs), travel and medical insurance, emergency evacuation
- Personal nature expenses ( bars and beverage bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc. )
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control ( Costs are not refundable and transferable in any mean if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu ( also in the case of early returns and late departures than scheduled itinerary )
- Services not mentioned in 'Services Includes' section ( Please ask us if you are confused about any services )
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
- How does it work with a porter?