- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek amongst the fairytale rocks of Cappadocia
- Discover the historic and cultural secrets of this region
- Visit the underground city of Kaymakli
Turkey has long been underrated as a trekking destination, but with the fairytale rock formations of Cappadocia to enchant its visitors it should not be overlooked. This unique landscape was formed by the eruptions of three volcanoes, Mount Erciyes, Mount Hasan and Mount Melendiz, which have created one of the most distinctive landscapes in the world. The great walking and staggering scenery of this region make for a highly memorable trip.
Trek through Akvadi (White Valley), visit Uchisar Citadel, highest point in
Walk to Zemi valley and through Gomede Valley; afternoon explore Mustafpasa
Explore the beautiful rock formations of the Pancarlik and Kizilcukur (Red)
Walk through Pasabaglari (Monks) Valley; trek up Bozdag, the highest point in
the area offering stunning views.
Visit the underground city of Kaymakli. Afternoon walk through the Ihlara
Valley, the deepest, longest canyon in Cappadocia.
Walk along the Zindanonu Valley passing the Goreme open air museum with
carved caves and Byzantine frescoes.
- 7 nights comfortable 3-star hotel with en suite facilities , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 6 days centre-based walking
- Altitude max 1150m, average 1000m
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Goreme are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking in Cappadocia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 41+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking in Cappadocia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 118 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 08 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Walking in Cappadocia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking in Cappadocia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.