- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Galway, Limerick and Waterford
- VISIT Bunratty Folk Park, the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney to kiss the stone and gain the 'gift of the gab', the Crystal Showroom at Waterford and the famine ship in New Ross
- VIEW St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin and King John's Castle in Limerick
- SEE the Cathedral of Galway and St. Mary's Cathedral in Limerick
Share a pint and some craic with new friends and you'll wish you'd stayed longer on the Emerald Isle. From cathedrals and castles to Waterford crystal, there's a lot to say sláinte about.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Afternoon Sightseeing
Day 2: Dublin – Galway – Bunratty – Limerick
Day 3: Limerick – Cliffs of Moher – Killarney (2 Nights)
Day 4: Ring of Kerry Excursion
Day 5: Killarney – Blarney – Youghal – Waterford
Day 6: Waterford – New Ross – Co. Wicklow – Dublin
Day 7: Depart Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 6 breakfasts
- 3 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry across the Shannon Estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Irish Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Irish Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 46 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 46 days before departure. For any departures within 20 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Irish Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Irish Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.