- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5- yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22544
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Explore London, Edinburgh, the Isle of Skye, Dublin and Cobh with a Local Specialist
- Discover York, Glasgow, Chester, Galway, Cork, Cardiff, Bath and Plymouth
- Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace in StratforduponAvon, Edinburgh Castle, Isle of Skye, the Necropolis in Glasgow, the Guinness Storehouse, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Blarney Castle to kiss the stone, the Waterford Crystal Showroom, the Roman Baths in Bath, Glastonbury Abbey, the fishing village of Polperro and the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge
- View Eilean Donan Castle, the battlefield of Culloden, Anne Hathaway's thatched cottage, York Minster and the Mayflower Steps in Plymouth
- See Galway Cathedral and the Principality Stadium in Cardiff
- Scenic Drive around the Ring of Kerry
- Tickets for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo are included on departures that coincide with performance dates
- Connect With Locals Meet Farmer John and his wife Christine and enjoy a few hours of Cumbria farmlife with a traditional Be My Guest lunch and some Highland cow company thrown in for good measure.
- Stays with Stories Discover centuries of tumultuous history staying at the Maldron Shandon hotel, a building that has survived wars, fires and threats of demolition to become the grand hotel it is today.
- Dive into Culture Learn how crystal is crafted at the House of Waterford Crystal during a workshop tour.
- Show more
Dive right into history, culture and spectacular scenery on this immersive England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland trip. Step in the shoes of Highland warriors, 12th-century monks and welcoming, warm Irish locals who’ll share the beauty and stories of their islands just for you.
Day 1: Arrive London
Day 2: Discover Historic London
Day 3: Journey to Stratford-upon-Avon and on to York
Day 4: Continue through Northumberland to Edinburgh
Day 5: Discover Enchanting Edinburgh
Day 6: Venture into the Scottish Highlands
Day 7: Explore the Isle of Skye
Day 8: Onwards to Loch Lomond and Glasgows Rich Legacy
Day 9: Through the Lake District to Liverpool
Day 10: Across the Irish Sea to Dublin
Day 11: Admire Dublins Iconic Sights
Day 12: On to Galway and Limerick
Day 13: Circle the Ring of Kerry and on to Cork
Day 14: The Sights of Blarney, Waterford and Wexford
Day 15: Ferry across to Cardiff
Day 16: Enjoy Bath, Glastonbury and Plymouth
Day 17: A Day Exploring Coastal Villages
Day 18: Journey to Prehistoric Stonehenge and return to London
Day 19: Cheerio London
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Pick-up and drop-off when you stay at the Brendan Vacations recommended London hotel, booked through Brendan Vacations
- The services of a Brendan Vacations Local Host when you stay at Brendan Vacations's recommended London hotel.
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 18 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Return ferry across the Irish Sea between Wales and Ireland
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Britain and Ireland Panorama tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 149+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Britain and Ireland Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2022, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Britain and Ireland Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Britain and Ireland Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
How to travel around Europe cheap?
Bus services like FlixBus and BusAbout offer a convenient means of transport if you wish to move from one city to another within the same country. Although these services do travel between countries, they might not be the best choice due to a longer travel time.
Budget airlines are another great way to get around Europe’s major cities, especially when you want to cut down on travel time between two countries. Keep an eye out and you might be able to snag tickets at unbelievable rates. Services like Skyscanner can be of help. Some of the largest budget airlines in the continent are Ryanair, WizzAir, Eurowings, and EasyJet.
Ridesharing services are a godsend for those wishing to immerse themselves in local culture as they offer you the chance to catch a ride with locals along the way. BlaBlaCar is the largest one. The only downside is that it is not always as easy to book a rideshare service as it is to catch a bus or hop on a budget flight.
What is the best travel insurance for Europe?
There are dozens of insurance companies offering travel insurance, which can make it difficult for you to choose the right one.
There are a number of things that you should be aware of while purchasing travel insurance. If it is comprehensive medical insurance plans that you are interested in, make sure to find out what all the plan covers. If you are concerned about certain scenarios, then check out customizable travel insurance policies and find out if the provider can cover you for those situations. You also need to determine if there are reasonable coverage limits. Check deductibles and compensation limits in the insurance policy for this.
While insurance is important, it is mostly a safeguard against emergencies. If you are on a budget, you can go with the second- or even third-best option and prioritize getting your money’s worth instead of purchasing the most comprehensive coverage.