- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Explore Dublin with a Local Specialist
- Discover Waterford, Killarney, Limerick and Galway
- Visit St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin, the Dunbrody Famine Ship in New Ross, the crystal showroom at Waterford, Blarney Castle to kiss the stone and gain the 'gift of the gab', Adare, Bunratty Folk Park, Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and Kylemore Abbey
- View King John's Castle in Limerick and the Marian Shrine in Knock
An in-depth encounter with the Best of Ireland awaits, from spectacular sights like the Cliffs of Moher and Ring of Kerry to the past and present showcased in Dublin, Galway and pretty Adare. You’ll learn all about Irish famine history, former kings and how to embrace the craic.
Day 1: Welcome to Ireland
Day 2: Through the Scenic County Wicklow to Waterford
Day 3: Journey to Blarney and on to Killarney
Day 4: A Day on the Ring of Kerry
Day 5: Onwards to Lively Limerick
Day 6: Admire the Cliffs of Moher and Onwards to Galway
Day 7: A Day Exploring Stunning Connemara
Day 8: A Pilgrimage to Knock and on to Sligo
Day 9: Return to Lively Dublin
Day 10: Farewell Ireland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 3 Dinners
- 9 Breakfasts
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2022, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination.