- See the Sri Maha Bodhiya tree, regarded as the first human-planted tree in the world.
- Visit Mihinthale, where the foundation of Buddhism in Sri Lanka was laid.
- Explore the ruins of Anuradhapura & Galle.
Book this 14-day, guided tour and get the chance to participate on a Sri Lankan ... Read More
- Explore the fascinating Golden Temple Caves, visit a local Sri Lankan village and learn first hand about local life before climbing Pidurangala Rock for an amazing sunset over the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress..
- Stroll through rolling green Tea Plantations, pick Tea with the locals, experience thundering waterfalls, Little Adam’s Peak and the famous Nine Arches Bridge..
- Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most amazing wildlife on a once in a lifetime Safari experience.
|May 4||Only 3 seats left|
|May 11||Only 5 seats left|
- Ease into Sri Lankan life with a trip around the seaside town of Negombo.
- Experience the vibrant spirit of the Negombo community.
- Take a boat ride through the historic Hamilton Canal and spectacular Negombo lagoon.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 60 3.5 hours View Tour
|Apr 29||10+ seats left|
|Apr 30||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results