- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Agra – enjoy a guided tour of striking Agra Fort and India’s most recognisable site the legendary Taj Mahal
- Sigiriya – explore the UNESCOlisted rock fortress, which is more than 1,500 years old
- Delhi – see the highlights of India’s capital including Jama Masjid and the Rajpath, and enjoy a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk bazaar
- Udawalawe National Park – look out for elephants and leopards on a game drive in the biodiverse reserve
Two countries in one! Explore India's Golden Triangle before heading to the ancient and cultural sites of the Tear Drop Isle, Sri Lanka! Discover the pink city of Jaipur, the legendary Taj Mahal and Dambulla's rock temple. Ancient ruins, verdant jungles, cool mountains and amazing wildlife, this tour offers it all!
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Karauli
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6 Jaipur
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Colombo
Day: 9 Sigiriya
Day: 10 Polonnaruwa
Day: 11 Kandy
Day: 12 Nuwara Eliya
Day: 13 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 14 Colombo
Day: 15 Colombo
- 14 nights - 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 15
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian and Sri Lankan tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Karauli, Colombo, Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Udawalawe NP
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi and travel by jeep to the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Scenic train trip Kandy - Nuwara Eliya, canoe and Tuk Tuk trips
- Jeep safari / game drive in Udawalawe National park
- International flights (including the flight from Delhi - Colombo) and visas
- Tip for your tour guide in India & Sri Lanka. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$200-210pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 125 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 83 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 07 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Delhi to Colombo - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi to Colombo - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.