- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Classes and workshops
- Art and architecture
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Agra – Enjoy a guided tour of striking Agra Fort and India’s most recognisable site the legendary Taj Mahal
- Sigiriya – Explore the UNESCOlisted rock fortress, which is more than 1,500 years old
- Delhi – See the highlights of India’s capital including Jama Masjid and the Rajpath, and enjoy a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk bazaar
- Udawalawe National Park – Look out for elephants and leopards on a game drive in the biodiverse reserve
Combine the incredible sites of India's Golden Triangle with Sri Lanka's ancient ruins, verdant jungles, cool mountains and amazing wildlife. Explore the legendary Taj Mahal and pink city of Jaipur, Dambulla's rock temple, sip pure Ceylon tea and discover the bustling city of Colombo.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Karauli
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6 Jaipur
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Colombo
Day: 9 Sigiriya
Day: 10 Polonnaruwa
Day: 11 Kandy
Day: 12 Nuwara Eliya
Day: 13 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 14 Colombo
Day: 15 Colombo
- 14 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1, 8 and 15
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Karauli, Colombo, Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Udawalawe NP
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian and Sri Lankan tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Scenic train trip journey Kandy to Nuwara Eliya, canoe and tuk tuk trips
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi and travel by jeep to stunning Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Jeep safari game drive in Udawalawe National park
- International flight from Delhi to Colombo
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide in India and Sri Lanka. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$200-210pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delhi to Colombo - 15 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delhi to Colombo - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi to Colombo - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.