- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Coffee and tea tour
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk through the UNESCO site of Horton Plains National Park
- Reach the World's End & visit the stunning Baker's Falls
- Learn about the worldrenowned Ceylon at local plantations
- Visit Temple of the Tooth, home to one of the holiest Buddhist relics
Explore towering waterfalls, large, undisturbed rainforests, expansive tea plantations and historically significant sites on this five-day guided tour. Travel to the eternal spring of Nuwara Eliya and its famous tea plantations, hike across the stunning Horton Plains National Park and discover the cultural highlights of Kandy.
If you are a nature lover with a soft spot for hilly countryside, this an ideal tour for you.
Day 1: Arrive Colombo
Day 2: Colombo - Nuwara Eliya
Day 3: Explore Nuwara Eliya
Day 4: Nuwara Eliya - Kandy
Day 5: Kandy - Colombo
- 4 nights' accommodation at 4-star hotels on bed & breakfast basis
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to Horton Plains, tea plantation and tea factory, the Temple of the Tooth Relic and a cultural show
- Bottled water
- A professional English-speaking chauffeur guide
- All current taxes as on date
- International/domestic flights
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch and dinner during the tour
- Any others expenses not mentioned in Inclusions section
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAirport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details. You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees while visiting sacred or holy places. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion. This activity is not wheelchair accessible.