- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Colombo – Enjoy a guided tour of the city including the Old Fort area and impressive Gangaramaya Temple
- Polonnaruwa Explore the remarkable ruins of the ancient capital city of Ceylon
- Sigiriya Climb to the top of the iconic 5th century Lion Rock fortress and see the Heavenly Maidens
- Dambulla Discover over 150 images of Buddha in the incredible complex of caves at Dambulla Rock Temple
Discover Sri Lanka's famous cultural triangle and visit the rock fortress of Sigiriya, the exquisite Dambulla cave temple and the historic Temple of the Tooth in Kandy. Add a scenic train journey through the verdant tea plantations and go in search of Sri Lanka’s abundant wildlife at Udawalawe National Park, all this and more in an exciting one week holiday.
Day: 1 Colombo
Day: 2 Dambulla
Day: 3 Sigiriya
Day: 4 Kandy
Day: 5 Nuwara Eliya
Day: 6 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 7 Colombo
Day: 8 Colombo
- 7 nights 4-5 star hotels and heritage properties
- Breakfast daily and 1 lunch
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya, Udawalawe and Colombo
- Escorted by an English-speaking national guide for groups of 6 or more (professional chauffeur guide for groups of 5 or fewer)
- Scenic train trip from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya, canoe ride and tuk tuk trips
- Jeep safari/game drive in Udawalawe National Park
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$120-$140pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombo, Caves & Kandy - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombo, Caves & Kandy - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombo, Caves & Kandy - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.