- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sigiriya Climb the 5th century fortress ruins
- Polonnaruwa Explore the ancient capital city of Ceylon
- Dambulla Marvel at the cave temples and their art
- Colombo Tour the Fort area, Galle Face Green and Gangaramaya Temple
Discover Sri Lanka's famous cultural triangle and visit the rock fortress of Sigiriya, the exquisite Dambulla cave temple and the historic Temple of the Tooth in Kandy. Add a scenic train journey through the verdant tea plantations and go in search of Sri Lanka’s abundant wildlife at Udawalawe National Park, all this and more in an exciting one week holiday.
Day: 1 Colombo
Day: 2 Dambulla
Day: 3 Sigiriya
Day: 4 Kandy
Day: 5 Nuwara Eliya
Day: 6 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 7 Colombo
Day: 8 Colombo
- 7 nights 4-5 star hotels and heritage properties
- Breakfast daily and 1 lunch
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya, Udawalawe and Colombo
- Escorted by an English-speaking national guide for groups of 6 or more (professional chauffeur guide for groups of 5 or fewer)
- Scenic train trip from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya, canoe ride and tuk tuk trips
- Jeep safari/game drive in Udawalawe National Park
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$120-$140pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70 today.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombo, Caves & Kandy - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Colombo, Caves & Kandy - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombo, Caves & Kandy - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.