- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sigiriya climb the 5th century fortress ruins
- Polonnaruwa explore the ancient capital city of Ceylon
- Dambulla marvel at the cave temples and their art
- Colombo tour the Fort area, Galle Face Green and Gangaramaya Temple
Explore the impressive caves of the Dambulla Rock Temple, climb to the ancient rock fortress of Sigiriya and more on this 8 day tour of Sri Lanka.
Day: 1 Colombo
Day: 2 Dambulla
Day: 3 Sigiriya
Day: 4 Kandy
Day: 5 Nuwara Eliya
Day: 6 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 7 Colombo
Day: 8 Colombo
- 7 nights 4 - 5 star and heritage properties
- 7 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an English-speaking national guide for groups of 6 or more (professional chauffeur guide for groups of 5 or fewer)
- Touring of Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya, Udawalawe and Colombo
- Jeep safari/game drive in Udawalawe National park
- Scenic train trip from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya, canoe ride and tuk tuk trips
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 6 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visas
- Entrance Fees: USD$120-$140pp, paid in local currency
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 39 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombo, Caves & Kandy - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Colombo, Caves & Kandy - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombo, Caves & Kandy - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.