- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Experience the culture of Cape Town.
- Spot wildlife on safari drives in Etosha National Park.
- Cruise the Okavango Delta in a dugout canoe.
- Meet the San Bushmen.
If you want to soak up the colours, culture, and scenery of this incredible region, this is the ultimate expedition to southwestern Africa. Experience wildlife safari drives, leave footprints on the world's highest sand dunes, wonder at the majesty of Victoria Falls, and explore wildlife-rich deltas. Our Landos (overland adventure vehicles) are an adventurous and affordable way to see the highlights, while wilderness camping will bring you closer to the region’s wildlife — drift off to sleep to the call of cranes and awake to the rustle of elephants grazing on nearby riverbanks.
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town/Cederberg
Day 3: Cederberg/Orange River
Day 4: Orange River/Fish River Canyon
Day 5: Fish River Canyon/Namib Desert
Day 6: Namib Desert
Day 7: Namib Desert/Swakopmund
Day 8: Swakopmund
Day 9: Swakopmund/Spitzkoppe
Day 10: Spitzkoppe/Damaraland
Day 11: Damaraland/Etosha National Park
Day 12: Etosha National Park
Day 13: Etosha National Park/Windhoek
Day 14: Windhoek/D'kar
Day 15: D'kar/Maun
Day 16: Maun/Okavango Delta
Day 17: Okavango Delta/Gweta
Day 18: Gweta/Kasane
Day 19: Kasane/Victoria Falls
Day 20: Victoria Falls
Day 21: Victoria Falls
- Participation camping (14 nts), permanent tented camp (1 nt), guesthouses (2 nts, multi-share), basic bush camping (2 nts), hostel (1 nt, multi-share).
18 breakfasts, 17 lunches, 12 dinners
Note: Allow USD125-165 for meals not included.
- Lando (overland adventure vehicle), walking, mokoro, safari vehicle.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook, driver, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Swartwater
- Your G for Good Moment: Penduka Village Restaurant & Shop, Windhoek
- Your G for Good Moment: Dqae Qare San Lodge & Camp, Dekar
- Your G for Good Moment: Lusumpuko Women's Club Lunch, Victoria Falls
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Swakopmund
- Your Discover Moment: Victoria Falls
- Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei Dunes, and Spitzkoppe entrance fees
- Etosha National Park entrance with wildlife safari drives
- Waterberg Plateau visit
- Okavango Delta overnight bush camping excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Africa Northbound: Dunes, Deltas & Falls tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 114 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 76 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa Northbound: Dunes, Deltas & Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa Northbound: Dunes, Deltas & Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.