- Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's La Sagrada Família, La Rambla and views from Montjuïc
- Costa Del Sol Visit this renowned resort area
- Fátima Visit the celebrated Shrine
- Gibraltar Visit the famous Rock of Gibraltar
- Granada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish city
- Guadix View the cave homes in 'Barrio Troglodyte'
- Lisbon View Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries on your sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist
- Madrid See the Royal Palace, Cibeles Fountain and Retiro Park on a sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist
- Peñíscola See the ancient castle overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- Salamanca Orientation of this university city includes views of the Plaza Mayor
- Show more
Add a dash of emoción to your journey across the Iberian Peninsula, following an enticing trail of tapas, architectural triumphs and centuries-old art on this 13-day adventure through Spain and Portugal. You'll ramble through Barcelona, people-watch in Madrid, and stroll along the golden beaches of Costa del Sol. Other famous highlights along the way include the ancient cave dwellings at Guadix, Lisbon's iconic Belém Tower and the world's greatest Gothic Cathedral in sizzling Seville.
Day 1: Arrive Barcelona (2 Nights)
Day 2: Barcelona sightseeing and free time
Day 3: Barcelona Pescola Valencia (1 Night)
Day 4: Valencia Guadix Granada (1 Night)
Day 5: Granada Costa del Sol (1 Night)
Day 6: Costa del Sol Gibraltar Seville (2 Nights)
Day 7: Seville sightseeing and free time
Day 8: Seville Lisbon (2 Nights)
Day 9: Lisbon sightseeing and free time
Day 10: Lisbon Ftima Salamanca (1 Night)
Day 11: Salamanca Madrid sightseeing (2 Nights)
Day 12: Madrid free day
Day 13: Depart Madrid
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 12 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel service charges, tips, and local taxes
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to Barcelona and from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iberian Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iberian Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iberian Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iberian Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
- What part of Spain should I visit?