Wonders of Namibia
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-6182
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Ride through NamibNaukluft National Park.
- Visit ancient petroglyphs.
- Stroll through the township of Mondesa.
- Visit the Cheetah Conservation Fund
From flaming red sand dunes to arid woodlands that harbour some of the world's most majestic elephant herds, Namibia bursts with unique natural wonders. Set out on wildlife drives in the renowned Etosha National Park in search of lions, rhinos, giraffes, and the elusive leopard. Visit the Cheetah Conservation Fund to learn about efforts to protect these vulnerable cats, and delve into one of the continent’s most dramatic landscapes—the timeless Namib desert.
Day 1: Windhoek
Day 2: Windhoek/Sesriem
Day 3: Sesriem
Day 4: Sesriem/Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund
Day 6: Swakopmund/Palmwag
Day 7: Palmwag/Etosha National Park Area
Day 8: Etosha National Park Area
Day 9: Etosha National Park Area/Windhoek
Day 10: Windhoek
- Hotels/lodges (9 nts)
9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD190-250 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, 4x4, open safari vehicle, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides and rangers.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Mondesa Township Walk, Swakopmund
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cheetah Conservation Experience, Otjiwarongo
- Arrival transfer
- Sossusvlei desert excursion
- Desert excursion with a local
- View the Twyfelfontein ancient petroglyphs
- Full-day open-vehicle wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Namibia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Namibia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Namibia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Namibia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.