- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4964
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Sleep in a local guesthouse in the eastern fjords region.
- Marvel at the largest ice cap in Europe.
- Gape at the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon with seals floating on icebergs.
- Photograph black-sand beaches and gushing waterfalls around this island nation
If you're looking for a fast but full visit around Iceland, this seven-day trip fits the bill perfectly. It has tons of hidden gems that you won’t find anywhere else in the world, combined with free time to experience plenty of the highlights, like erupting geysers, visiting glacier lagoons, and exploring breathtaking waterfalls and black-sand beaches. Be sure to pack your sense of adventure and get ready to feel Iceland under your feet.
Day 1: Reykjavik
Day 2: Reykjavik/Akureyri
Day 3: Akureyri to Bakagerdi (Borgarfjörður)
Day 4: Bakkagerdi/Hofn
Day 5: Hofn/Vik
Day 6: Vik/Reykjavik
Day 7: Reykjavik
- Standard hotel (4 nights), local guesthouse (2 nights).
Note: Allow USD350-455 for meals not included.
- Private minivan/bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group. Local guesthouse stay (Borgarfjörður). Goðafoss waterfall visit. Mývatn lake visit. Dimmuborgir, and Námaskarð stops. Dettifoss waterfall visit. Vatnajökull glacier visit. Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon visit. Reynisfjara beach. Seljalandsfoss waterfall. The Golden Circle: Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir Hot Springs, and Þingvellir National Park. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Local guesthouse stay (Borgarfjörður)
- Goðafoss waterfall visit
- Mývatn lake visit
- Dimmuborgir, and Námaskarð stops
- Dettifoss waterfall visit
- Vatnajökull glacier visit
- Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon visit
- Reynisfjara beach
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- The Golden Circle: Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir Hot Springs, and Þingvellir National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Iceland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Iceland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Iceland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Iceland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.