- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Varanasi's cremation grounds, attend its famous evening arti
- Watch sunrise in Varanasi during a private boat ride
- Walk down the ancient alleyways of Varanasi
- Visit Sarnath, where the Buddha delivered his first sermon
Start by travelling to Sarnath from Varanasi. The holy city of both Buddhists and Jains, Sarnath is where Lord Buddha delivered his first of many sermons. See some of the major cultural landmarks of the area like Dhamekha, Dharmarajika & Chaukhandi stupas and explore its vast expanse of ancient ruins.
Drive back to Varanasi. Explore the city famous for its narrow alleyways. Tour its ghats, where you get the chance to see life and death together, and enjoy 2 rounds of boat rides on the Ganges, a holy river of Hindus. Attend the famous aarti (prayer) ceremony at Dashashwamedh Ghat.
Stay at one of the best hotels in Sarnath during the trip. Enjoy the best of our services throughout the tour. For more about the trip, please go through the itinerary.
Highly recommend this to anyone visiting Varanasi, a definite must!!!”
Day 1: Varanasi arrival + Sarnath tour + Evening aarti with pr
Day 2: Boat ride & walking tour of Varanasi - departure
- 1 night's accommodation in Radisson, Rivaats, Taj Gateway or something similar
- Private transfer from airport to hotel
- A government approved tourist guide
- 2 private boat rides
- All monument entrances
- Meals apart from breakfast
- Everything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationRecommend not to wear high heels during boat ride