- See the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Travel to the major highlights of Delhi
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Tour the city of Jaipur, known for its richly decorated palaces
Travel to Agra, famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the most iconic monuments in the world, before heading for Ranthambore, one of India's most important national parks. Next, see the opulence and splendour of Rajasthan's palaces and experience the bustle and buzz of its markets and bazaars in Jaipur.
Come and experience the best the Golden Triangle has to offer during this trip. Please read the itinerary below for more information on locations, sights and activities.
Day 1: Delhi sightseeing
Day 2: Delhi - Agra
Day 3: Agra sightseeing - Ranthambore
Day 4: Ranthambore National Park
Day 5: Ranthambore - Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur - Delhi
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels with daily breakfast
- Sightseeing and activities as per the itinerary, including 2 rounds of shared, guided jungle safari in Ranthambore in a Gypsy jeep
- Transport provided by air-conditioned vehicles
- Experienced English-speaking guides
- All taxes, permits and fuel charges included
- Monument entrance & camera fees
- Air/train fares
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.