- Enjoy royal stays at Rohet Garh and Sardargarh Fort. Feel like a Maharaja!
- Take a safari in Ranthambore NP. Look for see hyenas, cheetah and Indian tigers.
- City tours of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and others See the best sites.
- Private guide and private a/c vehicle with experienced chauffeur
Ride an elephant, stay overnight in a castle, see the sites of Delhi and other cities, take a boat ride in Udaipur, visit the famed Taj Mahal, go on safari and search for exotic wildlife and more. This tour will take you to nine of the most celebrated places in the heartland of the country: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Rohet, Sardargarh, Udaipur, Pushkar and Ranthambore National Park.
Come and experience the best the Golden Triangle has to offer on this amazing comprehensive tour!
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information on locations, sights and activities.
Day 1: Sightseeing in Delhi, drive to Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 3: Jaipur - Jodhpur
Day 4: Jodpur - Rohetgarh (Castle of Rohetgarh)
Day 5: Rohetgarh - Sardargarh (Castle of Sardargarh)
Day 6: Sardargarh - Udaipur
Day 7: Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur - Pushkar
Day 9: Pushkar - Ranthambore
Day 10: Ranthambore - Agra
Day 11: Agra - Delhi Drop
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Breakfast each day
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Castle Sardargarh & Rohetgarh
- Accommodation in hotels as per the itinerary
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Boat ride in Udaipur
- Jeep Safari at Ranthambore National Park
- Cultural activities in Rohet Garh (Castle of Rohet) & Sardargarh (Castle Sardargarh)
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air/Train Fares (Domestic & International)
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- Which accommodation is used on this tour?
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?