- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-29599
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Discover the idyllic archaeological museum.
- Spend 1 nights away from the rush and noise of civilization
- Enjoy the natural setting of the park and look out for the local fauna
On this 2-day tour, discover the Taironaka Natural Reserve, one of the most visited parks in Colombia filled with unspoiled natural beauty and biodiversity, and home to the most important historical places of the Taironaka culture.
Day 1: Taironaka Natural Reserve, Colombia
Day 2: Taironaka Natural Reserve, Colombia
Day 3: Santa Marta, Colombia
- 2-night accommodation in Taironaka Natural Reserve
- 2 Breakfast(s),
- Private transportation from/to Santa Marta
- Local Spanish speaking guide
- Ancestral trails
- Tairona Museum
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional activities
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Save US$ 10 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taironaka Natural Experience 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Taironaka Natural Experience 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taironaka Natural Experience 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
There are no ATMs at the National Park. Please plan ahead.
Please consider you will transfer in a public and shared transportation, meaning stops to pick and drop off passengers will occur and we work with a tolerance time of 20 minutes tolerance.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols