- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for the “Big 5” on two openair safari game drives.
- Marvel at the breathtaking Drakensberg Mountains.
- Behold the luxurious mansions of Soweto — South West Township.
Experience a harmony of intriguing cultures, stunning wildlife, lush winelands, and elaborate history. Ponder the past during a visit to the Apartheid Museum. Seek out the “Big Five” on two open-air safari game drives. Travel the lush Garden Route between the mountains and the balmy Indian Ocean. Visit the Featherbed Nature Reserve for a cruise in the lagoon. Relax during a leisurely stay in the breathtaking city of Cape Town. A land on the edge of the world, South Africa awaits.
Day 1 : Sandton, South Africa - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Sandton - Soweto - Sandton
Day 3 : Sandton - Panoramic Route - Kruger National Park
Day 4 : Kruger National Park - Safari Game Drive
Day 5 : Kruger National Park - Safari Game Drive
Day 6 : Kruger National Park - Johannesburg - George - Knysna
Day 7 : Knysna
Day 8 : Knysna - Stellenbosch
Day 9 : Stellenbosch - Franschhoek - Stellenbosch
Day 10 : Stellenbosch - Cape Town
Day 11 : Cape Town
Day 12 : Cape Town
Day 13 : Cape Town - Tour Ends
- 12 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunchs
- 7 Dinners
- Any international flights to Sandton and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spectacular South Africa Culture & Nature in Harmony tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 98+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spectacular South Africa Culture & Nature in Harmony tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spectacular South Africa Culture & Nature in Harmony tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spectacular South Africa Culture & Nature in Harmony tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.