- Walking tour
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy diverse day hikes in Torres del Paine National Park
- Visit Torres Granite Needles, French Valley, Patagonian Icefield and Grey Glacier
- Ride a catamaran on the beautiful, emerald green, Pehoe Lake
- Spot local wildlife: guanacos, condors and ñandus, Patagonian pampa and gauchos
Explore the highlights of the famous Torres del Paine National Park on this 6-day trip. Take diverse day hikes and see the best the park has to offer. Explore the multifarious fauna and flora while you watch the gliding flight of the condor. Enjoy stunning views of the enormous mountain ranges while crossing Lake Pehoe. Hike to the best lookout points.
This tour will be an unforgettable experience for everyone who wants to discover the many-sided Patagonian beauty. Your hikes to the rising Torres Towers and to the vast Grey Glacier will stay in your minds forever as a dream of granite and ice!
We have such wonderful memories from our Patagonia adventure!”
I'll like to thank you for the Patagonia hikes. It is most scenic area of all the hikes that I have done before. Izabela and Vera are the best guides we had. They are the best team together. I enjoyed the trip very much. I plan to go back there with my family and other friends in the future.”
I would like to thank you again for the unforgettable days on the Isla Navarino. The trek has everything you could ask for: deep snow hiking, steep climbs, sunny hours, one or two climbs on the rock, beautiful views and views of the incomparable nature of Tierra del Fuego and pictures that I remember all my life will. The days were quite challenging and not every ascent or descent a breeze, but that's why I could take a lot for me and my career and that's what made the trek so special. I'm proud of myself, incredibly thankful for you and your devoted care. From the transfers, the schedules and the food - everything was thought, with you I would every time again in the 'wilderness' pull. I hope, You meet again - be it privately or again on a mountain somewhere in the Pampa. Thank you for everything and all the best for the future.”
Day 1: Arrival in Puerto Natales
Day 2: Torres del Paine NP: Hike to the Grey Glacier Lookout
Day 3: Hike to the French Valley Lookout
Day 4: Hike to the Torres del Paine Lookout
Day 5: Puerto Natales drop off
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Accommodation in Puerto Natales: 2 nights in a guesthouse in double rooms with private bathroom
- Accommodation in Torres del Paine National Park: 2 nights in roomy, high-quality 2-person-expedition-tents (equipped with sleeping bag and sleeping mats)
- Guide: Local English / Spanish speaking certified trekking guide Torres del Paine (Day 2 - 4)
- 3 guided hikes
- Transport: all public transfers in/out Torres del Paine National Park
- Bus station pick up & drop off
- Boat ride / Catamaran Pehoe Lake
- Entry Fee to the Torres del Paine National Park
- Emergency equipment including a first-aid kit and VHF-equipment
- Single supplement
- Private transfer in/out NP
- Private transfer in/out of Torres del Paine National Park. Can choose as an add-on at an extra charge
- Airport pick up & drop off (except from/to Puerto Natales airport)
- Meals and beverages not indicated on the itinerary
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Tips, optional trips, local payments
- Travel insurance. Travel insurance is mandatory and must be purchased prior to the start of the trip.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe group size for this trip has a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request. The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people. The availability and best season for this trip is from October to April. Good physical fitness is a necessary requirement for this tour. Guests should be able to walk with a daypack (30 to 40 liter) up to 6–8 hours a day with some strenuous ascents and descents. Personal items must be carried by you (rain gear, fleece or light down jacket, trekking poles, gloves, cap, camera, lunch, and water for the day). All the rest of your luggage, which you do not need on the Torres del Paine trek, will stay locked at your guesthouse in Puerto Natales.