- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the landscape on a short hike to Chimi La Khang
- Immerse yourself in the local Bhutanese culture
- Explore the monasteries and palaces of Paro, Thimpu and Punakha
- Visit the amazing cliffhanging monastery, Tiger’s Nest
On this comprehensive tour, you will hike to the well-known Taktshang Monastery, also called Tiger’s Nest, on a trail through pine trees decorated with Spanish moss and the occasional fluttering prayer flags. Discover local history through the handicrafts, costumes and ancient weapons in the National Museum and around Paro. Visit Thimphu, the political and economic center of Bhutan and a living gallery of traditional Bhutanese culture. See panoramic views of the Himalayas from Dochula Pass on the way to Punakha, and take a short hike through scenic forests to Chimi La Khang, commonly known as the Fertility Temple.
Our itinerary also gives participants an opportunity to interact with the people of Druk Yul and experience the Bhutanese way of life in its undiminished natural form. See more details in the itinerary.
The guide and the driver were excellent,really nice and professional.
Hotels,food and transports were perfects!
I strongly reccomend Adventure Thirdpole Treks.”
Day 1: Arrive in Paro –Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu sightseeing – Punakha
Day 3: Punakha – Trongsa – Bumthang
Day 4: Bumthang sightseeing
Day 5: Bumthang – Gangtey – Wangdue
Day 6: Wangdue – Thimphu – Paro
Day 7: Paro sightseeing & hike to Takshang.
Day 8: Depart from Paro
- Airport transfers
- A minimum of 3-star twin sharing accommodation (4/5 star may require an additional cost) and tented camp if/where necessary
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and tea/coffee with snacks
- Mineral water during the tour and at meals
- Services of a Government licensed & experienced English speaking Bhutanese tour guide
- Tours / sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Temple, monastery and museum entrance fees
- Medical facilities if necessary (consulting doctors & medicine)
- Bhutan visa fee of US $ 40 per person
- Tourism Development Fund of US$ 10 per person
- International flight
- Domestic flight within Bhutan
- Your travel Insurance
- Tips for guide and driver
- Save +US$ 52 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.