Malaysia Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
4 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 76 Reviews
- Explore colonial Penang and Malacca.
- Discover Kuala Lumpur's culinary and cultural diversity.
- Look for Orang-utans and Pygmy elephants.
SaveUS$ 179From US$ 2,555 14 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 11||Only 2 seats left|
- Kuala Lumpur - Stroll through Chinatown and marvel at the Petronas Towers in Malaysia's capital.
- Malacca - Discover centuries of colonial rule in the old trading port of Malacca.
- Belum Rainforest - Explore one of the oldest rainforest's in the world, home to indigenous tribes and the mystical Rafflesia flower.
SaveUS$ 120From US$ 1,710 13 days View Tour
|Nov 17||10+ seats left|
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
- Explore Penang’s heritage sites.
- Enjoy more than 12 samples of Penang street food and Malaysian cuisines.
- Learn how dishes such char kuey teow and assamlaksa are made.
- Manukan Island - Boat trip to this protected tropical island with excellent snorkeling opportunities.
- Kinabatangan - Stay in a jungle lodge and cruise the river to see proboscis monkeys.
- Sepilok - See the loveable orang-utans at this world famous rehabilitation centre.
SaveUS$ 127From US$ 1,810 11 days View Tour
|Jul 21||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results