- Borneo is the perfect place to be active and outdoors, and this trip will have you biking village backroads, summiting the heights of Mt Kinabalu, trekking through rainforest and island-hopping by sea kayak.
- With two homestays, you'll get a true insight in to the 'real' Borneo at an authentic, community level.
- Experience next-level vistas on Mt Kinabalu as you summit for sunrise, before descending by the Via Ferrata – a special mountain pathway for climbers, the first of its kind in Asia.
Borneo’s Sabah region is a natural paradise of steamy rainforests, towering mountains and beautiful beaches ... Read More
SaveUS$ 515From US$ 2,145 US$ 1,716 9 days View Tour
|Jun 3||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 1||Only 9 seats left|
- This is one of only two places in the world you can see wild orangutans – meet these friendly fellas swinging around, climbing up trees and just generally living their jungle life in the Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre.
- Good mountains are hard to climb, but you’ll be a conqueror of epic Mt Kinabalu.
- Monkeys, primates, simians everywhere! Well, here’s hoping as you cruise past the wildlife-filled banks of the Kinabatangan River.
SaveUS$ 413From US$ 1,720 US$ 1,376 11 days View Tour
|May 26||10+ seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 6 seats left|
- Summit Mt Kinabalu and witness the sunrise.
- Discover orangutans and wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Ascend Gunung Api for the limestone pinnacles.
A real Borneo adventure. Trek rainforest and jungle trails in search of wildlife such as ... Read More
SavingUS$ 240From US$ 4,550 14 days View Tour
|Apr 28||10+ seats left|
|May 19||10+ seats left|
Highlights Read More
SavingUS$ 364From US$ 1,139 US$ 775 12 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 7 seats left|
|Jun 29||Only 7 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results