Highlights15% off Today
- This is one of only two places in the world you can see wild orangutans – meet these friendly fellas swinging around, climbing up trees and just generally living their jungle life in the Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre.
- Good mountains are hard to climb, but you’ll be a conqueror of epic Mt Kinabalu.
- Monkeys, primates, simians everywhere! Well, here’s hoping as you cruise past the wildlife-filled banks of the Kinabatangan River.
11 days adventure tour through Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan, Kinabatangan River and 4 other destinations in Malaysia. Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Adventure
- Accommodation Hotel, Hostel, Resort & Home-stay
- Transport Boat, Private Vehicle & Plane
- Age Range 18 to 29 years old
SaveUS$ 375From US$ 1,790 US$ 1,521 11 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
Highlights7% off Today
- Summit Mt Kinabalu and witness the sunrise.
- Discover orangutans and wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Ascend Gunung Api for the limestone pinnacles.
14 days trekking tour through Kuching, Nanga Sumpa, Mawang Camp and 5 other destinations in Malaysia. Read More
SavingUS$ 335From US$ 4,790 US$ 4,455 14 days View Tour
|Jul 28||10+ seats left|
|Aug 17||10+ seats left|
Highlights Read More35% off Today
SavingUS$ 420From US$ 1,199 US$ 779 12 days View Tour
|Sep 21||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 19||Only 7 seats left|
- Bangkok Visit the Grand Palace, Chinatown and the Templeof the Golden Buddha.
- Cameron Highlands Visit Malaysia's largest tea station and learn about tea growing and harvesting processes.
- Kuala Lumpur Visit the Petronas Towers, view the King's Palace, the Sultan Abdul Samad Building and Royal Selangor Club.
- Starts Bangkok, Thailand
- Ends Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
SaveUS$ 182From US$ 2,595 15 days View Tour
|Feb 8||10+ seats left|
|Mar 7||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results