- Take a guided walk through the lush lower trails of Kinabalu National Park, witness Mt Kinabalu in all its glory at dawn, and enjoy a well-earned dip in the Poring Hot Springs
- Stay overnight among the birds and beasts of the jungle, right next to an oxbow lake, at Kinabatangan Jungle Camp
- A homestay in a Malay village offers an authentic experience of the local culture. Try you skills in the language as you play with the local children
- Orange, hairy apes, leaping monkeys, colourful birds, mini elephants, Borneo's lush forests are a wonder of nature.
- Watch young orangutans learning to climb for the first time at the Sepilok Sanctuary
- Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife on a cruise down the Kinabatangan River
- Soak up the relaxed beach vibe on glorious Manukan Island and get up close to marine life on an included snorkelling trip
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results